If you are interested in...
- Practicing you archery skills;
- Trying to hit a baseball out of the park;
- Mountain biking on rugged terrain;
- Boating with your friends;
- Camping out under the stars;
- Chilling at a waterpark with friends and family;
- Docking your boat at a marina
- Fishing along the shoreline
- Flying remote controlled aircrafts
- Playing a round of golf
- Hiking with your friends
- Horseback riding for the first time
- Kart racing
- Playing paintball with your co-workers
- Spending the evening stargazing
- Watching wildlife enjoy a cool drink of water in a pond.
...then a Maricopa County park is the place for you! At just over 120,000 acres, the Maricopa County regional park system offers the best of the Sonoran Desert.
There are ten parks in the county’s regional park system which circles the metropolitan area: