What is the Office of Enterprise Technology?
As the County’s business environment becomes more complex, OET is often called upon to facilitate automation solutions that improve operational efficiency.
The Office of Enterprise Technology (OET) is the County’s centralized IT organization which provides varying levels of IT services to over 50 county departments. Our professional staff helps guide the IT decisions made by County leaders in departments whose expertise is not information technology. Enterprise services provided by OET include, but are not limited to:
- Information Security
- Data Center Operations
- Data Networking
- Network Infrastructure
- Enterprise and Line of Businesses Software Solutions
- Customer Support
- PC / Local Area Network (LAN) Support
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Enterprise Email Services
- IT Consulting Services
- Public Safety Wireless Solutions
- and Mobility Services