Maricopa County Maricopa County | Site Map | Search | Phone Directory | Departments | Services
Search Public Health
Skip Navigation Links
corner image corner image
Maricopa County Public Health logo
A to Z Index: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Foreign Travel Immunizations

Costs & Immunizations


Hepatitis A Adult $67.00 per dose 2 0, 6mo-12mo
Hepatitis B Adult $75.00 per dose 3 0, 1-2mo, 4-6mo
Hep A and B combo (18 years or older) $97.00 per dose 3 0, 1mo, 6mo
Meningitis vaccine/Menactra $150.00 1 Per visit
Meningitis vaccine/Menomune $158.00 1 Per visit
MMR (Measles, Mumps, & Rubella) $96.00 per dose 2 Per visit
Pneumococcal vaccine $106.00 1 Per visit
Polio injectable (IPV) $68.00 1 Per visit
Rabies IM vaccine (pre-exposure) $267.00 per dose 3 0, 7, 21-28 days
Rabies IM vaccine (post-exposure) $267.00 per dose 5 0, 3, 7, 14, and 28 days
TB skin test with Health Card $65.00 1 Per visit
Tetanus Diptheria (TD) $62.00 1 Per visit
TDAP $72.00 1 Per visit
Varicella vaccine (Chicken Pox) $133.00 per dose 2 0 and 30 days

Typhoid (Typhium VI)

$106.00 1 Per visit

Yellow Fever

$144.00 1 Per visit
Note: prices are based upon market and acquisition costs, and are subject to change

* Prescription from a physician is required.



There is a first time foreign travel consultation fee of $40, or $42 if your visit requires a prescription.


We accept the following forms of payment: cash, MasterCard, VISA or American Express. Sorry, we do not accept personal checks and we do not bill insurance companies.



Do I need a prescription to get immunized?

A prescription is needed for medications to prevent malaria. You can get it from your personal physician or the Public Health Clinic physician for a fee. The other immunizations do not require a prescription.


What about childhood immunizations?

If your child has received all of the recommended vaccines for children, they do not have to be revaccinated against childhood diseases when traveling abroad. However, it is recommended that you verify that your child has received all of the necessary vaccines needed for the area in which you are traveling. There are countries where polio, measles and other childhood diseases are prevalent.


Children under 18 years of age should visit their pediatrician to update their immunization record. Please bring all immunization records to your travel appointment.


Children under age 18 should be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.


Where do I get immunized?

You can get all of the foreign travel immunizations at the main Maricopa County Public Health Clinic located at 1645 E. Roosevelt Street, in Phoenix.


Our clinic is open most days of the week. However, you must make an appointment by dialing 602-506-6909.


Are laboratory services available?

No. Visit your primary care physician or consult an infectious disease medical doctor for any post-travel illness or concerns.



Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch videos on YouTube Subscribe to our e-mail updates here
Foreign Travel Immunizations


Street Address:
1645 E. Roosevelt St.
Phoenix, AZ 85006





Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.


9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.


Call to schedule an appointment.