The following information outlines the process for obtaining an Adult Business (provider/or business) License:
- Submit completed and notarized application to the Planning and Development Department located at 501 N. 44th Street, 2nd Floor, Phoenix, AZ. See application types below.
- After submitting form(s) and paying fees, applicants will be directed to the Sheriff’s Office for fingerprinting, photo, and background check.
The Sheriff’s Office provides fingerprinting services from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Applicants should plan to arrive at the Sheriff’s Office 15 minutes or so prior to that office closing.
- Applicants will be notified of approval for application.
- Business Operation – Adult Business License
- Managers, Employees and Providers – Adult Business Providers License
For additional information, call 602-506-3301 or email email@example.com