About your Maricopa County Parks and Recreation Annual Pass The Annual Pass provides a convenient and affordable way to visit Maricopa County parks. The pass provides day-use access to more than 120,000 acres of parkland and 100% of the proceeds from the pass sales are used to improve and enhance visitor recreation services. For the passes available, see the types of annual passes in the next section.
- It is valid for one full year from the month of purchase, through the last day of that month.
- It allows the pass owner and accompanying passengers in a single, private, non-commercial vehicle to enter Maricopa County Parks and Recreation Department operated sites.
- An additional pass may be purchased for an additional $15 for any member of the same household.
- The additional pass, although issued with a different pass number will always be related to the primary annual pass.
- Valid for day-use only.
- Hang tag issued with annual pass for unstaffed entry into the parks.
- To download a copy of the annual pass brochure, click here.
Regular Annual Pass for $85
This pass is for any of our parks including Lake Pleasant and is for any person under the age of 65.
- Archery options - $48 per archer per year, 16 years and older.
- Boating options - $65 per motorized watercraft per year and $30 per non-motorized watercraft per year.
Additional Card for $15
An additional card may be purchased for any person(s) within the same household. The additional pass, although issued with a different pass number will always be related to the primary annual pass.
Replacement Card for $15 (each)
If a card is lost or stolen, then a replacement card must be purchased.
- Hang tags are issued at the time of purchase with each annual pass.
- During certain times of the year, the contact station may not be staffed. During these times, pass owners are required to display the hang tag so that the expiration date is clearly visible for compliance checks by enforcement personnel.
- Hang tags alone are not passes and are not valid for entry or use. The pass holder must have the pass in their possession.
Pass cards do not contain the pass holder name. Therefore a form of identification may be requested to verify ownership. Passes are non-transferable.
You can purchase your Annual Pass at any Maricopa County park location and can be used on your very first visit. Or, you can purchase your Annual Pass via our website at www.maricopacountyparks.org.
- Senior Discount - $20.00 - Discount off the purchase price of a pass. Available for customers 65 and older and does not apply to any additional services.
- Disabled Veteran - $42.50 - Discount available for disabled veterans with a service connected disability and does not apply to any additional services. To apply, send an e-mail to ParksAnnualPass@mail.maricopa.gov with the following
- Full Name
- Contact Phone
- Copy of letter from VA office showing Veteran has a service related disability.
Once approved, applicants will able to obtain their pass at any Maricopa County Park location. If unable to apply via e-mail, contact our Administrative Office at (602) 506-2930.