****Please see Fees page for proposed fee schedule change. ****
The Maricopa County Parks and Recreation Department offers park visitors two types of an Annual Pass.
Mountain Parks Annual Pass
This pass allows entry to all Maricopa County parks, excluding Lake Pleasant Regional Park, for one year from the date of purchase. To obtain an application, visit your favorite park or purchase a pass via our online reservation system at www.maricopacountyparks.org, (located under the Park Passes tab).
- $75 Annual Pass
- $10 Senior discount on annual passes (65 and over)
- $10 Additional card per household member
Lake Pleasant Regional Park Annual Pass
Several types of annual passes exist for Lake Pleasant Regional Park, varying from the number of days a week you can visit, to the number of watercraft included in the pass. For more information, visit Lake Pleasant Regional Park or purchase a pass via our online reservation system at www.maricopacountyparks.org, (located under the Park Passes tab).
- $140 - Annual Pass without watercraft
- $125 - Annual Pass with 1 watercraft 4-day
- $200 - Annual Pass with 1 watercraft 7-day
- $ 25 - Each additional watercraft 4-day
- $ 50 - Each additional watercraft 7-day
- $ 10 - Additional card for household member