Wellness Works is the worksite Wellness program for Maricopa County employees. Click here for StayWell's case study on the Wellness program.
Relax and rejuvenate with these Wellness events during the holidays. Register here for any of the activities.
Make Time for Me Activities
- Complete an activity card filled with items to help you focus on the spirit of the holidays.
- Attend "Fast Fixes to Reduce Stress" a Magellan workshop on Thursday, December 8, 2016 from 12:00-1:00 pm at 301 W. Jefferson St., Test Rooms A & B. Register through Pathlore on the EBC.
Make Time for Massage
For only $18.00 you can treat yourself to a 20-minute chair massage. Massages are available at the Administration Building and at MCDOT.
Make Time for Yoga
Attend an all-level yoga session Wednesday, December 7, from 12:15-12:45 pm.on the South Lawn by the round Phoenix City Council Chambers, 200 W. Jefferson Street. Bring your yoga mat or a towel.
Space is limited. Register for any of these events by Wednesday, November 30, 2016.
How Can I Earn My Wellness Incentive for 2016-2017?
To start earning your 2016-2017 wellness incentive on a prospective basis you will need to complete a Health Assessment and a Tobacco-Free Activity on the StayWell Portal. You will also need to complete a Biometric Screening.
Biometric Screening clinics will be available on a walk-in basis. Here is the schedule:
- Monday, December 5, 2016 | 224 N. Central Ave. | Security Building | 11:30-4:30 pm
- Monday, December 19 | 301 W. Jefferson St. | Admin. Building, Suite 160 | 2:15-4:45 pm
- Monday, January 9, 2017 | 224 N. Central Ave. | Security Building | 11:30-4:30 pm
- Monday, January 30 | 301 W. Jefferson St. | Admin. Building, Suite 160 | 2:15-4:45 pm
Here are the answers to some common questions your may have about the wellness incentive:
- How do I check to make sure I completed my Wellness Incentive for 2016-2017?
- If I completed my activities, why don't I have any points? Why isn't the incentive bar moving?
- How do I start earning points for Plan Year 2017-2018?
- How do I earn Rewarding Activity points in 2017-2018?
- There is also a webinar that explains how to earn the wellness incentive.
How Can I Earn My Wellness Incentive for 2017-2018?
Once you earn your 2016-2017 wellness incentive, all you need to do to earn the 2017-2018 incentive is to earn additional points in the Rewarding Activities category on the StayWell Portal by May 31, 2017.
Contact the StayWell Help Desk: 1.877.678.8926 for assistance with the StayWell Portal.
Wellness Works Newsletter
Click here to sign up for our quarterly wellness newsletter.