Wellness Works is the worksite Wellness program for Maricopa County employees. Check out this video to see the program in action and here to watch the finals of our recent Indoor Triathlon!! Click here for StayWell's case study on the Wellness program.
Have You Earned Your Wellness Incentive for Plan Year
- How do I check to make sure I completed my Wellness Incentive for 2016-2017?
- If I completed my activities, why don't I have any points? Why isn't the incentive bar moving?
- How do I start earning points for Plan Year 2017-2018?
- How do I earn Rewarding Activity points in 2017-2018?
If you are enrolled in a County-sponsored medical plan, and complete three required Be Well Activities (1. Biometric Screening, 2. Health Assessment, 3. Tobacco-Free Confirmation), you could earn up to $60/month for Plan Year 2016-2017. Schedule your Biometric Screening and complete your Health Assessment and Tobacco-Free Confirmation on the StayWell Portal.
If you do not complete these activities by September 30, 2016 your incentive will stop on November 2, 2016. If you miss the deadline, you can still complete your activities to receive your wellness incentive on a prospective basis.
- The Biometric Screenings are scheduled through September 30, at various County worksites
- The Health Assessment takes approximately 15 minutes to complete
- If you have been tobacco-free for the past six months, select the Tobacco-Free Confirmation and confirm that you do not use tobacco. Beginning this year, a tobacco screening is not required for you to receive your tobacco-free incentive.
- If you are a smoker, you can also earn a Tobacco-Free incentive: either complete six onsite Quit Tobacco classes or five calls with a StayWell Health Coach
Click here if you have questions about how to earn your incentive or how to monitor it in the StayWell Portal, and here to listen to a comprehensive PowerPoint presentation that explains both Plan Years 2016-2017 and 2017-2018.
Contact the StayWell Help Desk: 1.877.678.8926 for assistance with the StayWell Portal.
Wellness Works Newsletter
Click here to sign up for our quarterly wellness newsletter.