Flexible Spending Accounts
Flexible Spending Account
- To use your FSA follow the instructions on the label affixed to the card to activate it. During the activation process you'll be asked to enter either the last four digits of your Social Security Number or your Maricopa County Employee ID Number. Activation of the card takes
effect in approximately one hour so it is recommended that you activate the card as soon as possible.
- To view your account information online, go to the FSA web site.
- Register as a participant through ADP's secure Web site. During the registration process you'll be asked to enter your Social Security Number. Your Employee ID Number will not work at this data entry field. The FSA administrator must have your Social Security Number as it is required to report Flexible Spending Account pre-taxed amounts to the Internal Revenue Service. Once your registration is completed, you'll be provided with a unique FlexID number that you'll use in lieu of your Social Security Number when submitting paper claims.
- While on the web site, review your account balance under the Account At a Glance tab.
- Go to the Tools and Forms tab for information on how to file a claim and to request a secondary debit card.
- Go to the Flex Forms tab to complete claims online. This method simplifies claim filing as information is pre-filled and prompts help so you enter data more quickly.
- Go to the Participant Profile tab to add your email address and other contact information, and to sign up for direct deposit.
- Email questions to ADP through the Contact Us link, and by clicking on the firstname.lastname@example.org link.
To access the Health Care Claim Form and/or the Dependent Care Claim Form go to the Flexible Spending Accounts web site.
Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
General Purpose Health Care Flexible Spending Account
Limited Use Flexible Spending Account