EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)
EAP Contact Information:
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP), offered by Magellan, is an employer-paid benefit for all active employees that provides short-term counseling for both personal and work-related issues.
All employees (including contract and temporary) and the members of their household of any age, including domestic partners, elderly parents, stepchildren, and others such as children in college who may be out of state, may use the EAP services.
The EAP provides a full range of counseling and referral services for individual, family and marital concerns, stress and job-related matters, child and domestic abuse, and legal and financial issues. Counseling is available by phone or in person, depending on your preference.
More information regarding this benefit can be found below:
- EAP Brochure
- EAP Flyer
- EAP Member Orientation Video
- Legal and Financial Services with ID Theft
- LifeMart Discount Center
- MSA Financial Wellness Flyer
- Magellan Authorization Form
- Online Provider Directory
- Out-of-Network Claim Form
- Web-based Confidential Care (effective January 1, 2015)
- Behavioral Health and EAP Summary