Effective November 3, 2014, the Sedgwick mailing address and fax number will change to:
PO Box 14648
Lexington, KY 40512-4648
Also effective November 3, 2014, claims may be reported and/or viewed on the Sedgwick self-service website at https://viaoneexpress.sedgwickcms.net/Maricopa
Short-Term Disability Documents for Employee:
Please note: To apply for short-term disability benefits through Sedgwick, CMS, call 1-800-599-7797 or apply online by clicking here: www.vpaweb.com/Intake/newclaim.aspx
- Short-Term Disability Brochure
- Short-Term Disability Summary Plan Document
- Short-Term Disability Calculator for 2014 Rates
(requires MS Excel)
Long-Term Disability Documents for Employees and Employers:
- Long-Term Disability Brochure
- Long-Term Disability Employee Claim Packet
- Long-Term Disability Employer Packet
For more information regarding ASRS and the Long-Term Disability process, visit the Member Information page.
Please note: Please read the Long-Term Disability Booklet or call Sedgwick CMS at (800) 495-9301 if you have additional questions. Your disability benefits specialists at Sedgwick will work with you directly when applying for long-term disability.