The Maricopa Education Service Agency’s Network Infrastructure Support and Consulting team offers a range of services to all school districts within the county, and provides dedicated resources to members of the Small Schools Consortium, which comprises districts in the county with fewer than 600 students enrolled in grades pre-K-12.
Technology support and consulting services provided by MCESA include:
- Technical support for the implementation of hardware and software necessary for district operations.
- Maintenance of enterprise computer network systems, including those for distance learning and the Infinite Visions Enterprise Edition software necessary for cash, budget, and grants management.
- The Visions help desk.
- Assistance in complying with technology regulations.
- Consultation on the development of a technology plan, including long-term strategic positioning of infrastructure and telecommunication system(s).
- Providing technical standards that will allow districts to take advantage of and provide additional valued services.
- Providing technical project management.
- Advising and assisting in network technology performance and functionality.
- Providing infrastructure for teaching and learning opportunities internal and external to the classroom.
- Providing trainings/information sessions for software and individualized software training upon request.