Home > Dog Licenses > License Online
You will need the following information in front of you when you apply for a dog license for the first time:
- A completed Rabies Vaccination Certificate including:
- Owner’s name and address.
- Pet Information (name, breed, color, age, etc.).
- Date that the Rabies Vaccination was administered.
- Manufacturer and serial/lot number of the vaccination used.
- Term of the vaccination or date revaccination is due.
- Veterinarian hospital/clinic where your dog was vaccinated.
- Veterinarian’s ID/License number that administered the vaccination.
- Visa, American Express, or MasterCard number and expiration date.
If you are renewing a dog license that does not require a vaccination, please have your renewal notice and credit card information in front of you before continuing.
The license is not valid if the applicant has offered, used, transmitted or caused to be transmitted any information or data that is false, fraudulent or incorrect in any manner.
Click the Continue to License Dog button below once you are ready to proceed with the online licensing process.