Enforcement Services & Laws
Field enforcement work encompasses multiple duties. Our officers enforce animal control ordinances such as leash laws and dog license violations. They pick up stray dogs in contracted municipalities. They respond to calls about dangerous dogs, dog and cat bites, and potential rabies exposure to dogs and cats.
MCACCs Field Services Department has contract agreements to provide a variety of services to many of the cities and towns in Maricopa County, as well as all unincorporated areas of Maricopa.
If you do see a stray dog or an animal bite, please complete a Service Request or contact us at (602) 506-PETS(7387).
- Contracted Cities
- Service Request
- Human Attacked by Dog or Cat (Not Bitten)
- Human Bitten by Dog or Cat
- Dog or Cat Attacked by Wildlife
- Leash Law Violation (Owner Known)
- Dog License Violation (Owner Known)
- Dog Loose on School Grounds
- Stray Dog (Owner Not Known)
- Other Services & General Info